Areas Affected: Iberia; St. Mary; Vermilion
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT
* WHAT...Minor coastal flooding expected.
* WHERE...St. Mary, Vermilion and Iberia Parishes.
* WHEN...From 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM CDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Flooding of lots, parks, and roads with only isolated road closures expected.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Tide levels will be 1 to 2 feet above the astronomical normal tide.
If travel is required, allow extra time as some roads may be closed. Do not drive around barricades or through water of unknown depth. Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone property.