The Acadia Parish Sheriff’s Office responded to a major crash with injuries on Ebenezer Road on June 21, 2020 at approximately 12:04 in the morning. Once on scene it was discovered there was a fatality. During the investigation evidence was obtained indicating that Shatira Zana Perro was the driver of the vehicle invovled in the incident. A warrant was obtained for Shatira Perro and on August 31, 2020 the Abbeville Police Department was able to execute the warrant, Shatira Perro was transported back to the Acadia Parish Jail and booked on the charge of Felony Vehicular Homicide / DUI.
The Acadia Parish Sheriff’s Office responded to a major crash with injuries on Ebenezer Road on June 21, 2020 at approximately 12:04 in the morning.
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 1:48 PM
- Woman Chared with Felony Vehicular Homicide and DUI
- Lafayette Police Investigating Homicide
- Buisiness Owner Arrested for Felony Theft
- Franklin Police Arrest Man for Felony Sexual Battery and Felony - Molestation of a Juvenile
- Abbeville Woman Arrested for Felony Improper Supervision of a Minor By a Parent
- Two Juveniles Arrested for Homicide
- Louisiana Couple Sentenced for Felony Violations of the Lacey Act
- Man Arrested and Charged with Negligent Homicide
- Lafayette Police Investigates Homicide on Refinery St.
- Lafayette Police Seeking Help in Solving Homicide
Scroll for more content...