The election may be over but what happens to all the campaign signs? Lafayette Consolidated Government's Cheif Communications Officer, Jamie Angelle, explains the local laws when it comes to campaign signs after an election.
The election may be over but what happens to all the campaign signs?
Posted: Nov 5, 2020 5:22 PM
- What Happens To All The Campaign Signs?
- Trump Campaign Signals Wis. Recount Request
- Trump Campaign Asks for Another Georgia Recount
- Hearts of Hope announces “NO MORE” Campaign
- Trump Campaign Pays $3 Million for Partial Recount in Wisconsin
- Trump Campaign Files Appeal After Pennsylvania Judge Shoots Down Lawsuit
- Al Berard Memorial Fund Kicks Off Annual Fundraising Campaign
- Suspected Russian Hacking Campaign Hit Over 40 Organizations, Microsoft Says
- “Feet on the Street” Recycling Campaign Begins Monday
- Operation Blue Roof Sign Up Information
Scroll for more content...