The election may be over but what happens to all the campaign signs? Lafayette Consolidated Government's Cheif Communications Officer, Jamie Angelle, explains the local laws when it comes to campaign signs after an election.
The election may be over but what happens to all the campaign signs?
Posted: Nov 5, 2020 5:22 PM
- What Happens To All The Campaign Signs?
- Saints Sign Winston
- Trump Campaign Signals Wis. Recount Request
- Trump Campaign Asks for Another Georgia Recount
- Hearts of Hope announces “NO MORE” Campaign
- LPD to conduct a traffic safety campaign
- New Campaign Aims to Prevent Infant Deaths
- EatLafayette Campaign Going On 17th Season
- Vitalant Unveils New Campaign Honoring Mothers
- Bills Signed by Gov. Edwards
Scroll for more content...