MONROE, La. (AP) — An official with the University of Louisiana Monroe Alumni Association has been accused of assaulting her husband in his home. The News Star reports Jenny Pankey was booked into a jail in Monroe Saturday for unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling and domestic abuse battery. Pankey, the interim alumni director of the association, is separated from her husband. An arrest report from Monroe police says she entered his home Friday night by using a code. Police say Pankey then hit the victim in the chest and grabbed his neck. She was released on bond shortly after being booked into jail. It was not immediately clear if Pankey has an attorney.
An official with the University of Louisiana Monroe Alumni Association has been accused of assaulting her husband in his home.
Posted: Nov 9, 2020 1:36 PM
- ULM Alumni Director Charged with Domestic Abuse
- Jennings Woman Charged with Domestic Abuse Battery
- Cajuns Return After Canceled Game to Face ULM
- UL Alumni Association Host Virtual Auction
- Two Arrested for Domestic Disturbance
- Jennings Man Arrested for Aggravated Battery and Domestic Abuse Battery with Child Endangerment
- Two Men Arrested in Unrelated Domestic Abuse -Battery Cases in Jeff Davis Parish
- Festival International Director Addresses Supporters in Letter
- Bringing Awareness To Domestic Violence In The Community
- Louisiana Policy Institute for Children Names New Board of Directors
Scroll for more content...