Tuesday evening around 10:00 pm , deputies received a call that a vehicle was pulling into private driveways on TV tower road, Kinder and passengers were seen entering barns and garages without permission. The vehicle was traveling with no lights on. When deputies located the vehicle on TV tower road it was stopped. The driver, Derrius Dionte Gradney, 26, and a passenger, Tatum Paige Morgan, 19, both from Fenton were questioned. Gradney was found to have an outstanding warrant and drugs were found in his possession. Gradney was booked into the parish jail for possession of CDS II and contempt of court warrant. Morgan was released on summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies received a call that a vehicle was pulling into private driveways on TV tower road, Kinder and passengers were seen entering barns and garages without permission.
Posted: Aug 12, 2020 10:18 AM
- Two Arrested for Posession of Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
- Man Arrest for Posession of Methamphetamine, Xanax and Cocaine
- Pursuit Leads to Drug Arrest
- Disturbance Leads to Drug Arrest
- Suspicious Vehicle Leads to Drug Arrests
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest
- Lafayette Man Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- New Iberia Woman Arrested On Numerous Drug Charges
- One Arrested, One Wanted on Multiple Drug and Weapon Charges
- Two Breaux Bridge Men Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
Scroll for more content...