The attorney representing the family of Trayford Pellerin has released the results of an independent autopsy in regards to the shooting incident that took place on the night of August 21, 2020.
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 5:33 PM
- Trayford Pellerin's Family Releases Results of Independent Autopsy
- Federal Lawsuit Filed by Family in Trayford Pellerin Case
- Family of Trayford Pellerin Targeting a Temporary Restraining Order to Block the Release of Police Body-Cam Footage
- Pellerin Family addresses the Community
- Watch Live: The Funeral of Trayford Pellerin being held at Philadelphia Christian Church.
- Mayor-President Josh Guillory Made a commitment to Allow Family Members to Have a Private Viewing of Bodycam Footage Related to Trayford Pellerin's Death
- Judge blocks Pellerin Family From Seeing LPD Body Camera Footage
- 100 Black Men of Greater Lafayette Release Statement in Regards to the Shooting of Treyford Pellerin
- Executive Director Johnathan Williams Presents a Unified Statement Regarding Pellerin and Civil Discord
- UPDATE: Autopsy Report Released in Death of Two Year Old Found in Car Over the Weekend
Scroll for more content...