Donald Sagrera , Executive Director of the Teche - vermilion Fresh Water District, joined News 15 at 1 pm to discuss how the Teche- Vermilion Fresh Water District keeps our Bayous and other waterways from flooding.
Teche- Vermilion Fresh Water District Keeps Our Bayous and Waterways from Flooding
Posted: Oct 9, 2020 2:10 PM
- Teche- Vermilion Fresh Water District Keeps Our Bayous and Waterways from Flooding
- Bayou Teche Museum 2021 Fundraiser
- Bayou Teche Water Works Issues Boil Water Advisory
- Bayou Teche Museum Celebrates 10-Year Birthday
- Vermilion Soil & Water Conservation District Hosts Public Scoping Webinar for Lower Vermilion River Watershed Plan
- Bayou Teche Museum to Unveil Poster by Lee Ball
- Bayou Segnette State Park Fully Reopens
- Body Found in Bayou Courtableu Identified
- Director of Vermilion Parish OHSEP Discusses Conditions in Vermilion Parish
- Appeals Court Rules Bayou Bridge Pipeline Company ‘Trampled’ Landowners’ Rights
Scroll for more content...