Scott Police Department is asking the public for assistance in locating Delana Francis, 35, of Lafayette. Scott Police Department believe Francis is responsible for the shooting of a 38-year-old Lafayette man on a roadway in the northern area of Scott in the early morning hours of Tuesday, July 7, 2020.Scott Police Department was called to a local hospital to speak to the victim. During the investigation, the victim and Francis had been romantically involved and recently dissolved the relationship. On this date, as the couple were returning to the victim’s residence, an argument took place prompting the victim to exit the vehicle. When he did, that’s when police believe Francis shot him. The victim was able to dial 911 as Francis drove away. Francis was last seen driving a 2016 Chrysler 200, black in color, with Louisiana license plate 897BKT. The vehicle was last seen traveling east on Gloria Switch but police believe she may be hiding in the North Lafayette area. Scott Police Department urges the public not to approach Francis as she may still be armed at this time. If you know her whereabouts, please contact Scott Police Department at 337-233-3715, Lafayette Crime Stoppers at 337-232-TIPS, or your local law enforcement agency. All callers can remain anonymous.
Scott Police Department is asking the public for assistance in locating Delana Francis, 35, of Lafayette.
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 11:01 AM
- Suspect Wanted in Shooting of Lafayette Man
- Man Wanted Statewide for Shreveport Hospital Shooting
- Suspect Wanted in Connection with Moss Street Shooting
- UPDATE: Suspect Turns Herself in for Involvement in Shooting of Lafayette Man
- Man Wanted in Connection to Mississippi Street Shooting
- Officer Involved Shooting Suspect Identified
- Lafayette Police Investigating Shooting, 3 Wounded
- Second Suspect Wanted In Connection With Narcotics Investigation Arrested
- Louisiana State Troopers Investigating Officer Involved Shooting in Lafayette
- Lafayette Police Investigating Homicide
Scroll for more content...