At least 200 transit workers have died from COVID-19 so far across the country, mostly in NYC and Washington DC. Ashley Moran with the Acadiana Regional Transportation Safety Coalition joined News 15 Today to discuss ways to stay safe on public transportation.
Staying Safe on Public Transportation
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 9:20 AM
- Staying Safe on Public Transportation
- Tips for Staying Safe on Campus
- Staying Safe During Cyber Security Month
- Stay Safe as Hurricane Delta Makes Landfall
- Red Cross Provides Tips for Staying Safe During a Hurricane
- LPSS Offers Transportation Update for Magnet Academies
- Transportation Assistance for Hurricane Laura Evacuees in Acadiana
- Red Cross Provides Tips for Staying Safe And Recovering After a Hurricane
- Traveling Safely During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Man from Rayne Sentenced for Transporting Illegally Killed Endangered Whooping Crane
Scroll for more content...