MISSION, Kan. (AP) — With the U.S. vaccination drive picking up speed and a third formula on the way, states eager to reopen for business are easing coronavirus restrictions despite warnings from health experts that the outbreak is far from over and that moving too quickly could prolong the misery. The push to reopen comes as nearly 20% of the nation’s adults have gotten at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 10% have been fully inoculated. The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is urgently warning state officials and ordinary Americans not to let their guard down.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Timothy D. Easley, Pool
With the U.S. vaccination drive picking up speed and a third formula on the way, states are eager to reopen for business.
Posted: Mar 1, 2021 3:06 PM
- States easing virus restrictions despite experts' warnings
- Texas and other states ease COVID-19 rules despite warnings
- Louisiana governor eases virus rules, lets bars open indoors
- Judge Rejects GOP Try at Blocking Louisiana Virus Restrictions
- As Virus Cases Spike, Louisiana Governor Adds Restrictions
- City offers jobs to workers displaced by virus restrictions
- Workers worry about safety, stress as states ease mask rules
- Easing Back Into New School Routines (L.P.S.S.)
- Corona-Virus Relief Package
Scroll for more content...