ALEXANDRIA, La. (AP) — Louisiana officials say a new specialty chemical company planning operations at the Central Louisiana Regional Port will bring 40 new jobs to the Alexandria area. The state economic development department says in a Friday news release that Avant Organics' products include flavor and fragrance enhancers for foods and beverages. Avant Organics is part of Pineville-based Crest Industries. The state says the company is making a $4 million capital investment. State incentives for Avant include a $500,000 performance-based Economic Development Award Program grant for site infrastructure costs. Also, the state says the company is expected to use Louisiana’s Industrial Tax Exemption program.
Photo courtesy of MGN
Louisiana officials say a new specialty chemical company planning operations at the Central Louisiana Regional Port will bring 40 new jobs to the Alexandria area.
Posted: Feb 13, 2021 10:26 AM
- State says chemical company creating 40 jobs in Louisiana
- Louisiana Chemical Facilities Recognized for Environmental Stewardship
- Dow Chemical Company and Two Subsidiaries Will Reduce Harmful Air Pollution at Four Chemical Plants
- Louisiana State Park Trip Giveaway
- Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech Soccer Preview
- Louisiana State Park Staycation Giveaway Launches Monday
- I-10 Open at Texas/ Louisiana State Line
- Louisiana State Senate Adjourns Second Special Session
- Louisiana State Police Discourage Travel on Roadways
Scroll for more content...