(St. Martin) - St. Martin Parish Government will be closing the Pontoon Bridge in Butte La Rose to vehicular traffic , June 16, 2021, from 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. for repairs.
St. Martin Parish Government Announce the Closure of the Pontoon Bridge in Butte La Rose.
Posted: Jun 16, 2021 9:01 AM
- St. Martin Parish Government Announce the Closure of the Pontoon Bridge in Butte La Rose
- UPDATE: Butte LaRose Pontoon Bridge Re-Opening
- Update: LA 91 at the Estherwood Pontoon Bridge is Open
- LA 91 at the Estherwood Pontoon Bridge, Acadia Parish, Closed Due to High Water
- DOTD Announces Temporary Closure of Butte LaRose Boat Landing in St. Martin Parish
- UPDATE: I-10 EB Exit and Entrance Ramps at Exit 121 (Butte La Rose), St. Martin Parish, Ramps Closed
- I-10 Eastbound between MM 116.5 and MM 117 (Atchafalaya Basin Bridge), St. Martin Parish, Lane Closure
- I-10 WB from Exit 109 - LA 328 (Breaux Bridge) to Exit 104 - Louisiana Avenue, St. Martin & Lafayette Parish, Lane Closure
- LCG Announces Emergency Bridge Closure
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office Announces Litter Abatement Program
Scroll for more content...