Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Single-Dose Vaccine Partnership between Iberia Medical Center and OPH will be held Monday, March 8th 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM at Sug Arena. 713 Northwest Bypass. (formerly Hwy 3212) New IberiaTo schedule an appointment Call: 337-374-7420 or Email: email@example.com Please leave name, date of birth and contact number on the voice message or email request.
***If you are not contacted for a vaccine appointment for this event, your request will be accommodated by Iberia Medical Center as additional supply is available.***
Vaccination Available only for those in the current eligibility group:
• Persons 65 years of age or older
• Dialysis patients
• Persons 55-64 years with at least one of the following conditions: Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, COPD, Down Syndrome, Heart Conditions, Immunocompromised from solid organ transplant, Obesity, Severe Obesity, Sickle Cell Disease, Smoking, Type 2 Diabetes
• All pregnant persons regardless of age
• Teachers and Support staff working onsite at K-12 schools or daycares
• Frontline Healthcare Workers
• Recipients of Home and Community Based Waiver Services • Professional Home Care Workers • Law Enforcement and other First Responders
• Election workers assigned to work March/April election. Must carry a letter stating that they were selected to work.