MONTEGUT, La. (AP) — Authorities said a Louisiana man facing rape charges tried to have his accuser killed, but hit men instead ended up killing the sister of the man who hired them, as well as her neighbor. The Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office said Monday that neither Hope Nettleton nor Brittany Cormier was the person that two hit men had been hired to kill on Jan. 13. Authorities on Friday arrested Andrew Eskine, Dalvin Wilson and Beaux Cormier on charges of first-degree murder. Prosecutors said the death penalty was “on the table.” It wasn't known if they had lawyers.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Authorities said a Louisiana man facing rape charges tried to have his accuser killed, but hit men instead ended up killing the sister of the man who hired them, as well as her neighbor.
Posted: Feb 2, 2021 9:26 AM
- Sheriff: Hit men hired by accused rapist killed wrong women
- Three Siblings Killed by Wrong-Way Driver on Interstate
- Three Acadiana men arrested after two women killed in Terrebonne Parish
- Iberia Parish Sheriff's Office: Child Killed After Being Hit by a Car
- Study: Women Getting into Crashes at Higher Rates Than Men
- Louisiana Police Car Hits, Kills Woman
- First Day of School Gone Wrong
- St. Landy Parish Sheriff's Office Locates Missing Men
- St.Mary Parish Sheriff's Office Announce "Women's Street Survival Class."
- Sheriff's employee accused of bringing drugs to inmate
Scroll for more content...