St.Landry Parish- Sheriff Bobby Guidroz announced a new program aimed at helping working parents. The children and parents education relief system, also known as C.A.P.E.R.S would allow employees at the Sheriff's Office with school age children to bring those kids to their workplace. Employees would be able to work, but also supervise and assist their children with school assignments during this virtual school year. The children will have play time at the facility, and lunch beaks with their parents. The Sheriff says he will assist the local school board with the delivery of the children's school lunches.
Sheriff Bobby Guidroz announced a new program aimed at helping working parents.
Posted: Jul 29, 2020 11:01 AM
Updated: Jul 29, 2020 12:22 PM
- Sheriff Bobby J. Guidroz’s Announces Children And Parents Educational Relief Program
- 2021 Louisiana Sheriffs’ Scholarship Program Announced
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office Announces Litter Abatement Program
- Iberia Parish Sheriff Issues Statement Regarding Ongoing Investigation into the Death of Quawan “Bobby” Charles
- Zavala County Sheriff's Office Issues Amber Alert for 5 Children, Parents are Suspects in this Abduction
- Singer Bobby Brown's son found dead at Los Angeles home
- Sen. Kennedy Announces $17 Billion for FEMA Disaster Relief Fund
- IRS announces tax relief for Hurricane Delta victims
- Louisiana Sheriff's Association Announce 2020-2021 Scholarship
- Louisiana NAACP Releases Statement on the Investigation of Quawan “Bobby” Charles’s Death
Scroll for more content...