Afraid to send kids to school, no resources to keep them home. That's the delimma for many parents as schools across Acadiana switch to virtual learning for the first nine weeks. Kelda Poynot joined News 15 Today to discuss the different options of learning.
Afraid to send kids to school, no resources to keep them home.
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 9:49 AM
Updated: Aug 11, 2020 11:45 AM
- Schools Across Acadiana Switch to Virtual Learning
- Sandbag Locations Throughout Acadiana
- Curfews Throughout Acadiana
- Acadiana High School Placed Under Lockdown
- Acadiana Severely Impacted by COVID-19
- Games Across Acadiana Kicks Off Virtual Scavenger Hunt For Miles Perret Cancer Services
- Wine Women & Shoes Benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Acadiana Going Virtual
- Wine Women and Shoes Goes Virtual To Fundraise For Acadiana Bigs
- Catholic Charities of Acadiana Needs Volunteers
Scroll for more content...