Afraid to send kids to school, no resources to keep them home. That's the delimma for many parents as schools across Acadiana switch to virtual learning for the first nine weeks. Kelda Poynot joined News 15 Today to discuss the different options of learning.
Afraid to send kids to school, no resources to keep them home.
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 9:49 AM
Updated: Aug 11, 2020 11:45 AM
- Schools Across Acadiana Switch to Virtual Learning
- One Acadiana Partners with Love Our Schools for Virtual 'Link and Learn' Program
- Virtual Food Drive With Healthy Acadiana
- Southside High School Begins Virtual Learning
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Coming Virtually To Acadiana
- Sandbag Locations Throughout Acadiana
- Curfews Throughout Acadiana
- Acadiana Tops Lafayette 34-12
- 2020 Acadiana Weather Recap
- Easter Events Around Acadiana
Scroll for more content...