SWLA Center for Health Services is stepping up to help their community in a big way. In order to keep up helping victims of Hurricane Laura, SWLA is in need of donations and volunteers.
SWLA sets up Laura Recovery Center to help Hurricane Laura victims recover.
Posted: Sep 4, 2020 3:57 PM
- SWLA Helping Lake Charles Recover
- Local Organizations Helping With Lake Charles Relief
- Southern Baptist Disaster Relief Helps Lake Charles Residents
- Lake Charles Mayor Talks Hurricane Laura Recovery
- Rebuilding Lake Charles After Hurricane Laura
- GEK Providing Meals And Supplies To Those In Lake Charles
- Blue Roof Program Sign-Up Station Open in Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Woman Arrested for Two House Fires
- Update: Lousiana State Police Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting in Lake Charles
- The Market at Broussard Commons Hosts Lake Charles Hurricane Supply Drive
Scroll for more content...