The intersection of North Avenue G and East 1st Street in Crowley will be closed to the public for drainage repairs for approximately four days beginning August 3, 2020. The closure time is dependent on weather conditions and any unexpected repairs.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley beginning August 3, 2020.
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 10:04 AM
- Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley
- Crowley Police Investigating Shots Fired
- Crowley Mayor Home from Hospital
- Road Closure Scheduled Due to Sanitary Sewer Maintenance
- Tim Monceaux Announces Moquito Spraying in Crowley
- Crowley Woman Convicted on Election Fraud Charge
- Crowley Officials Announce Sandbags Available to Residents
- Suspect Arrested in Crowley Armed Robbery
- Almonaster Road Closure in Youngsville
- Compass Behavioral Center of Crowley Has Reopened its Doors
Scroll for more content...