The intersection of North Avenue G and East 1st Street in Crowley will be closed to the public for drainage repairs for approximately four days beginning August 3, 2020. The closure time is dependent on weather conditions and any unexpected repairs.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley beginning August 3, 2020.
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 10:04 AM
- Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley
- Crowley Police Investigating Shots Fired
- Crowley Mayor Home from Hospital
- Road Closure Scheduled Due to Sanitary Sewer Maintenance
- Almonaster Road Closure in Youngsville
- Mayor of Crowley Issues an Update on His Health in Regards to His COVID-19 Diagnosis
- North Avenue G and East 1st Street in Crowley Will Continue to be Closed
- Railway Company Announces Railroad Crossing Closures
- Seven OMV Locations to Add Online Appointment Scheduling
- Mayor- President Josh Guillory Discusses Recreation Center Closures
Scroll for more content...