Claudette Hanks Reichel ED.D, Professor and Extension Housing Specialist Director with LSU AgCenter, joined News 15 to discuss how to deal with mold and removing it from your flooded home.
Recovering After Hurricane Laura: How to Deal with Mold
Posted: Sep 8, 2020 10:12 AM
Updated: Sep 8, 2020 10:18 AM
- Recovering After Hurricane Laura: How to Deal with Mold
- Hurricane Laura Storm Debris Pickup
- Hurricane Laura causes wetland pollution
- Iberia Parish farmers deal with Hurricane Laura aftermath
- FEMA Helping Hurricane Survivors Recover
- Blood Donations Needed after Hurricane Laura
- Cleaning Up Lafayette After Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Weakens; Moves Into Arkansas
- Hurricane Laura's Impact on the Medical Community
- Help Those Affected by Hurricane Laura
Scroll for more content...