On February 21, 2021 at about 1:30 P.M. officers investigated a shooting that occurred after a verbal argument occurred between two adult males in the area of Larcade St. It was learned that one suspect who was identified as Antonio Livings produced a handgun and fired several shots at a vehicle occupied by one of the parties involved in the verbal argument. The vehicle was struck one time by gunfire. No one was injured as a result of the shooting. Mr. Livings was located and charged on 2/22/21 with attempted second degree murder.
On February 21, 2021 at about 1:30 P.M. officers investigated a shooting that occurred after a verbal argument occurred between two adult males in the area of Larcade St.
Posted: Feb 23, 2021 3:08 PM
- Opelousas shooting
- Opelousas Police Shooting Arrests
- Opelousas Tops Livonia 60-49
- Opelousas Shooting Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Opelousas General Coping with COVID-19
- Opelousas Man Arrested for Burglary
- Opelousas Police Seek Suspect in East Street Drive-By Shooting
- Opelousas Police Department Seeking Assistance in Locating Shooting Suspect
- UPDATE: Opelousas Police Respond to Two Shooting Complaints
- Store Shooting and Narcotics Arrests Made by Opelousas Police Department
Scroll for more content...