On February 21, 2021 at about 1:30 P.M. officers investigated a shooting that occurred after a verbal argument occurred between two adult males in the area of Larcade St. It was learned that one suspect who was identified as Antonio Livings produced a handgun and fired several shots at a vehicle occupied by one of the parties involved in the verbal argument. The vehicle was struck one time by gunfire. No one was injured as a result of the shooting. Mr. Livings was located and charged on 2/22/21 with attempted second degree murder.
On February 21, 2021 at about 1:30 P.M. officers investigated a shooting that occurred after a verbal argument occurred between two adult males in the area of Larcade St.
Posted: Feb 23, 2021 3:08 PM
- Opelousas shooting
- Opelousas Police Shooting Arrests
- Opelousas Tops Livonia 60-49
- Opelousas Downtown Makers Market
- Opelousas Shooting Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Opelousas Police Investigating East Madison Street Shooting
- Opelousas Police investigating Thursday afternoon shooting
- Opelousas General Coping with COVID-19
- Opelousas Man Arrested for Burglary
- Opelousas Backpack Giveaway August 14
Scroll for more content...