Lafayette, LA – Republic Services will not collect residential garbage or recycling in Lafayette Parish on Monday, January 18, Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Monday customers should put garbage and recycling carts at the curb for collection the following day, January 19.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Republic Services will not collect residential garbage or recycling in Lafayette Parish on Monday, January 18.
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 3:12 PM
- No Waste Collection on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Leaders and Organizations Recognize Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- All Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Activities and Programs for 2021 Suspended
- Holiday Waste Collection Schedule
- Three Juveniles Arrested in Shooting in the 700 Block of Martin Luther King Drive
- Republic Services Announces Thanksgiving Waste Collection Schedule
- Household Hazardous Waste Day Postponed
- Waste Management Announces Collection Schedule Changes Due to Hurricane Delta
- St. landry Parish Solid Waste Hosts Household Hazardous Waste Day
- Household Hazardous Waste Day Is March 6
Scroll for more content...