The Scott Fire Department was dispatched to a commercial fire at Church’s Chicken ,located at 1806 Saint Mary Street in Scott on Thursday, 4/31/21, at 7:20A.M. Upon arrival firefighters made entry into the building and located a grease fire in the kitchen area.The fire was quickly brought under control.The restaurant will remain closed as clean up occurs.No one was injured as a result of the incident
The restaurant will remain closed as clean up occurs.
Posted: Apr 1, 2021 8:32 AM
Updated: Apr 1, 2021 9:08 AM
- No Injuries Reported in Commercial Fire at Church's Chicken
- Scott Fire Department Responds to Commercial Fire
- Scott Fire Department Respond to Commercial Fire
- Lafayette Firefighters Responded to a Reported Commercial Fire
- Lafayette Firefighters Respond to Commercial Fire
- Scott Fire Department Responds to Accidental Commercial Fire
- Commercial Fishing Vessel Crew Member With Severe Head Injury Rescued By IPSO Marine Division
- Shots Fired on Hebert Road; No Injuries Reported
- Home in Scott damaged by fire, no injuries reported
- Lafayette Firefighters Respond to Early Morning Commercial Fire
Scroll for more content...