NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans' mayor says coronavirus pandemic restrictions are being relaxed, starting at 6 a.m. Friday. A news release from Mayor LaToya Cantrell's office said the past 30 days have shown a sustained decrease in case counts, transmission rate, and positivity rate. The statement Thursday said groups of up to 75 may gather indoors and 150 outdoors, and restaurants, bars and other businesses can seat up to 15 people at a table. Indoor stadiums may admit up to 15% of the maximum number of fans usually allowed, with outdoor stadiums admitting up to 25%.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
New Orleans' mayor says coronavirus pandemic restrictions are being relaxed, starting at 6 a.m. Friday.
Posted: Feb 26, 2021 11:03 AM
- New Orleans relaxing pandemic restrictions as numbers fall
- Relaxed Coronavirus Restrictions
- New Orleans Moving to Modified Phase One Restrictions
- Virus pandemic slows renovations to Superdome in New Orleans
- New Orleans Pelicans Restart Preview
- Locals react to New Orleans vaccination mandate
- NBA tells teams rules will be relaxed for vaccinated persons
- New U.S. travel restrictions
- Police Officer Shot in French Quarter Area of New Orleans
- New Orleans to Allow Bars to Open at 25% Capacity
Scroll for more content...