NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Organizers of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival say they now plan to hold this year's version of the event in October. Jazz Fest is usually held every spring but it didn't happen last year because of the coronavirus pandemic. This year, with the virus still a threat, the event has been postponed until fall. It's now scheduled to run from Oct. 8 through Oct. 17. Festival producer Quint Davis says in a news release that the top priority now is the health of everyone involved in the annual celebration of food, crafts, art and music.
Photo courtesy of New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
Organizers of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival say they now plan to hold this year's version of the event in October.
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 1:05 PM
- New Orleans Jazz Fest 2021 Pushed Back to October
- New Orleans Pelicans Restart Preview
- No 2021 Mardi Gras Parades in New Orleans According to the City's Website
- Police Officer Shot in French Quarter Area of New Orleans
- New Orleans to Allow Bars to Open at 25% Capacity
- Chuck E. Cheese Donates to Children's Hospital of New Orleans
- New Orleans Moving to Modified Phase One Restrictions
- NBA announces schedule changes for the New Orleans Pelicans games
- New Orleans relaxing pandemic restrictions as numbers fall
- Toddler shot while walking with father in New Orleans
Scroll for more content...