Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc, joined News15 at Noon to share what the New Expanded Child and Dependent Care Credit can cover. Did you know you can use it to help pay for summer camps for children under a certain age?
New Expanded Child and Dependent Care Credit Explained By Local CPA
Posted: Jun 2, 2021 4:15 PM
- New Expanded Child and Dependent Care Credit Explained By Local CPA
- Local CPA Explains Most Recent IRS Deadline Extension
- Mid Year Tax-Planning Tips With Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc
- The expanded child tax credit payment is here
- Tax Tips: Local CPA Shares Important Tax Deadlines Today For Residents
- NEW Advanced Child Tax Credit Payments
- Parish Council Members Seeking Volunteers To Serve On The CPA Committee
- Hurricane Relief Fund For Child Care Providers
- SouthStar Urgent Care Expands Its Clinic Network to Plaquemine
- What Is Qualified Immunity? Local First Amendment Lawyer Explains
Scroll for more content...