Maurice City Hall will be closed until further notice due to a possible COVID-19 exposure. Maurice Mayor Wayne Theriot tells News 15 he hopes to reopen City Hall by Thursday July 30th following a thorough cleaning protocol. Anyone wishing to make payments can use the drop box at the building.
Maurice City Hall will be closed until further notice due to a possible COVID-19 exposure.
Posted: Jul 24, 2020 12:15 PM
- Maurice City Hall Temporarily Closed Due to Possible COVID-19 Exposure
- Maurice LeBlanc: Rushing and Roaring
- Sandbags Available for Residents of the Village of Maurice
- Mayor Wayne Theriot Provides Update for the Village of Maurice
- The Village of Maurice Has Lost a Member if its Family to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program is Temporarily Suspended Due to Overwhelming Response
- Maurice Man Killed in Single-Vehicle Crash in St. Landry Parish
- Four OMV Locations to Close Due to COVID-19 Precautions
- Eunice High School Closes Until Nov. 4th Due to COVID-19
- Some FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers Will Close Temporarily October 28
Scroll for more content...