ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Louisiana man who said he spent $15,000 on a Disney World vacation learned to his misfortune that “the most magical place on Earth” has very real rules to maintain public health during the coronavirus pandemic. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says 47-year-old Kelly Sills of Baton Rouge was arrested in February after he refused to get his temperature checked at a Disney Springs restaurant. He later pleaded guilty to trespassing. Authorities say Sills refused to leave the property, telling authorities, “you can’t trespass if you’re paying $15,000." His lawyer declined to comment.
Photo courtesy of Jrobertiko / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says 47-year-old Kelly Sills of Baton Rouge was arrested in February after he refused to get his temperature checked at a Disney Springs restaurant.
Posted: Apr 5, 2021 2:50 PM
- Man arrested after refusing temp check on $15K Disney trip
- Louisiana State Park Trip Giveaway
- NYC Synagogue Fined $15K for 7,000 Person Capacity After Massive Secret Wedding
- Bon Temps Grill Open In New Location
- Opelousas Man Missing After Trip to Bastrop; Vehicle Found Abandoned
- A “Tripp” to Success: Trip Montgomery
- US prison guards refusing vaccine despite COVID-19 outbreaks
- Check Out These Adoptable Kittens
- Warmer temps bring relief as cold-weary South starts cleanup
- Re-Create Disney Dole Whips In Less Than 10 Minutes
Scroll for more content...