Jeff Davis Sheriff’s deputies responded to a disturbance call on August 19, 2020 around 2:20 am at a construction site on Farm Supply road in Jennings. The complainant reported that an employee was terminated and attacked and threatened other employees at the site. One employee was injured and treated by Acadian ambulance. The suspect used weapons, including a pipe, board and bolt cutters. Jerome Gerard McDougle, 22, of Lake Charles was arrested and booked on four counts of Aggravated assault and one count aggravated battery.
Jeff Davis Sheriff’s deputies responded to a disturbance call on August 19, 2020 around 2:20 am at a construction site on Farm Supply road in Jennings.
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 9:28 AM
- Man Booked on Four Counts of Aggravated Assault and One Count Aggravated Battery.
- Lake Arthur Man Arrested on Two Counts of Aggravated Assault With a Firearm
- Couple Arrested for Domestic Abuse Aggravated Assault
- Convicted Felon Wanted on Eight Counts of Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Update: Morgan City police arrest suspect wanted for aggravated battery
- Man Booked on Three Counts of Sexual Battery
- Man Arrested for Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Elton Man Arrested for Aggravated Assault Among Other Charges
- Jennings Man Arrested for Aggravated Battery and Domestic Abuse Battery with Child Endangerment
- Wanted Persons by MCPD for Aggravated Burglary
Scroll for more content...