BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana's governor is expected to update the state's rules aimed at curbing the spread of COVID-19. Gov. John Bel Edwards is scheduled to do a briefing Tuesday afternoon. The previous order — which included rules for live music venues and inside capacity at bars — expires Wednesday. Separately, the governor last week announced that more people in the state would be eligible for vaccinations, putting Louisiana on the growing list of states that are allowing any adult interested in the shot to get it. Every adult in Louisiana 16 and older is now eligible to get vaccinated for COVID-19.
Louisiana's governor is expected to update the state's rules aimed at curbing the spread of COVID-19.
Posted: Mar 30, 2021 11:42 AM
- Louisiana governor to give update on COVID-19 restrictions
- Louisiana governor to give ethics speech at Louisiana Tech
- South Louisiana Giving Day
- As Virus Cases Spike, Louisiana Governor Adds Restrictions
- Louisiana's response to covid-19
- Louisiana governor to get first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Louisiana governor declares day of prayer for COVID-19 deaths
- Attempt to recall Louisiana governor falls short
- Louisiana OMV Updates Safety Protocols Amid COVID-19 Surge
Scroll for more content...