BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana state Treasurer John Schroder's office says the statewide elected official is hospitalized and being treated for COVID-19 symptoms. The treasury statement says Schroder tested positive for the disease caused by the coronavirus, but didn’t provide further details about the symptoms Schroder was experiencing. The statement said Schroder "is responding favorably to treatment and is experiencing little discomfort.” It said the Republican elected official remains in contact with his staff via email and phone.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Melinda Deslatte, File
Louisiana state Treasurer John Schroder's office says the statewide elected official is hospitalized and being treated for COVID-19 symptoms.
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 3:02 PM
- Louisiana Treasurer Hospitalized for COVID-19 Treatment
- Louisiana's COVID-19 Hospitalizations Continue Their Spike
- First Covid-19 Vaccine Administered in Louisiana
- Louisiana Environmental Quality Secretary contracts COVID-19
- Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech Soccer Preview
- Edwin Edwards Leaves Hospital After Treatment for Pneumonia
- Almost 3,000 New Cases, Hospitalizations Up in Louisiana
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: 99,354 COVID-19 Cases Across State
- 1,099 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Louisiana
Scroll for more content...