Locals, Johnelle Smith, Owner of Big Blaque's Que and Catering and his wife, Tamika Smith, Owner of Jazzy T's are providing meals for those in need in Lake Charles and surrounding areas.
Local Chefs Giving Back Hot Meals To Help Those Impacted By Hurricane Laura
Posted: Sep 9, 2020 4:32 PM
- Local Chefs Giving Back Hot Meals To Help Those Impacted By Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura's Impact on the Medical Community
- Bougie Bar Lafayette Giving Back To Hurricane Laura Victims
- Hurricane Laura Storm Debris Pickup
- Hurricane Laura causes wetland pollution
- Hurricane Laura Impacts Ability to Collect Lifesaving Blood Donations
- Hurricane Laura: T-Mobile Waives Overages For Impacted Customers
- LSU AG Talks Hurricane Laura Impact on Agriculture
- Laptops Needed For Children Impacted By Hurricane Laura
- AT&T Donates $150,000 to Support Communities Impacted by Hurricane Laura
Scroll for more content...