Scott Riddell, Director of Operations at Fresenius Kidney Care, joined News 15 at 5 p.m. to discuss how critical access to dialysis is during hurricane recovery.
Life Saving Dialysis for Kidney Patients is Vital During Hurricane Recovery
Posted: Sep 2, 2020 9:50 AM
- Life Saving Dialysis for Kidney Patients is Vital During Hurricane Recovery
- Fresenius Kidney Care Opens New Dialysis Center in Lafayette
- Voluntary Organizations Play Vital Role in Recovery
- Lake Charles Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Hurricane Preparation and Recovery Tips
- NephCure Kidney International to hold second annual Boogie on the Bayou event supporting kidney disease patients
- Lake Charles Mayor Talks Hurricane Laura Recovery
- Hurricane Laura Recovery: Laptops for Lake Charles
- SBA Hurricane Recovery Efforts And Important Deadlines
- Lafayette Parish Hurricane Delta Recovery Update
Scroll for more content...