Local Attorney, Alex Stanford, discusses the difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots.
Local attroney discusses various legal questions.
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 8:55 PM
Updated: Sep 28, 2020 12:38 PM
- Legal Question: Absentee Ballot Vs. Mail In Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Deadline for the November 3rd Election
- Secretary of State Reminds Voters to Check Absentee Ballot Status
- Abortion amendment, Abraham's successor on Louisiana ballot
- Covid-19 Legal Questions: How Are Government Actions Measured Legally?
- U.S. Postal Service Warns Numerous States That Mail-in Ballots May be Delivered Too Late to be Counted
- What the Law Says About Counting Ballots After Election Day
- Election Officials Scramble to Count Ballots in Key States
- Federal judge rejects Texas Republicans' bid to toss 127,000 drive-thru ballots
- Georgia to Manually Recount Every Ballot as Biden Leads by 14K Votes
Scroll for more content...