On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, Deputies were dispatched to Saint Gertrude Road in reference to a Trespassing complaint and a violation of restraining order report. The complainants reported that the individual in violation was seen at two homes he was ordered to stay away from, in the restraining order. Deputies observed the individual, Jeremy Price, 36, of Lake Charles, drive past the restricted residence in a gray Ford truck. Deputies stopped the vehicle and placed Price under arrest for violation of restraining order and criminal trespassing. Price was booked into the parish jail awaiting bond.
Deputies were dispatched to Saint Gertrude Road in reference to a Trespassing complaint and a violation of restraining order report.
Posted: Dec 30, 2020 9:26 AM
- Lake Charles Man Arrested for Violation of Restraining Order
- Jennings Man Arrested for Violation of a Protective Order
- SWLA Helping Lake Charles Recover
- Lake Charles Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Woman Arrested for Violation of a Protective Order
- Lake Charles Woman Arrested for Two House Fires
- Local Organizations Helping With Lake Charles Relief
- Lake Charles Mayor Talks Hurricane Laura Recovery
- Rebuilding Lake Charles After Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Recovery: Laptops for Lake Charles
Scroll for more content...