On Saturday, January 16, 2021, Deputies were dispatched to Doiron Road, Lake Arthur, Louisiana in reference to an Aggravated Assault. Deputies met with the complainant and discovered that a altercation had occurred and a gun was pointed at the complainant by a neighbor. The complainant’s wife witnessed the assault and provided deputies with video of the suspect with a gun. The suspect, Timothy Wayne Landry, 50, of 406 Louisiana avenue, Lake Arthur came into the Sheriff’s office on Friday January 22nd and was arrested on warrant for 2 counts Aggravated assault with a firearm and 1 count simple battery.
Deputies were dispatched to Doiron Road, Lake Arthur, Louisiana in reference to an Aggravated Assault.
Posted: Jan 25, 2021 9:57 AM
- Lake Arthur Man Arrested on Two Counts of Aggravated Assault With a Firearm
- Man Arrested for Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Man Booked on Four Counts of Aggravated Assault and One Count Aggravated Battery.
- Convicted Felon Wanted on Eight Counts of Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- St. Martinville Man Arrested On Aggravated Crime Against Nature Charge
- Suspect Arrested After Pursuit; Charged with Aggravated Flight
- Arrest Made at Firearm Purchase Denial
- Wanted Persons by MCPD for Aggravated Burglary
- Abbeville Man Arrested for Illegal Discharge of a Firearm
- Abbeville Man Arrested on Firearm and Drug Related Charges
Scroll for more content...