LAFAYETTE, LA - Lafayette Police are investigating a shooting that left on man injured. Officers responded to the call at approximately 7:40 p.m. Sunday night on Lena Street. Upon arrival, Officers found the victim laying in the street. The victim was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injures. He is listed as stable. Right now there are no suspects. Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call Lafayette Police are Crime Stoppers 232-TIPS (8477).
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Police found the victim laying in the street. He was taken to a local hospital where he is stable.
Posted: Sep 6, 2021 7:38 AM
- Lafayette Police investigating shooting on Lena St., one injured
- Lafayette Police Investigating Shooting on St. Charles St.
- Lafayette Police Investigating Overnight Shooting
- Lena Saltzman, founder of Lena’s Cajun Seafood Dishes dies at the age of 88
- Lafayette Police Investigates Homicide on Refinery St.
- Lafayette Police Investigating Homicide
- Lafayette Police Investigating Shooting, 3 Wounded
- Lafayette Police are Investigating a Shooting on 100 N. General Marshall ; One Victim Injured
- Louisiana State Police Investigating Lafayette Police Department Officer-Involved Shooting
- Lafayette Police Investigating Fatal Crash
Scroll for more content...