Lafayette, La. - The Lafayette Police Department is asking residents to remain patient and courteous on the roadways as utility crews continue to restore power throughout the city. There are several major intersections throughout the city that still do not have functioning traffic lights. Police officers are posted at many of these intersections to assist motorists. Please be aware and obey additional traffic control devices such as traffic cones, sign boards, and barricades. Just a reminder when approaching an intersection that does not have power that intersection should be navigated as a 4 way stop. The crews are working diligently to get these intersections back functional by the end of the day.
The Lafayette Police Department is asking residents to remain patient and courteous on the roadways as utility crews continue to restore power throughout the city.
Posted: Oct 12, 2020 10:20 AM
- Lafayette Police Department Asks Motorist to Remain Patient as Utility Crews Continue to Restore Power
- Lafayette Utilities System has Begun Restoration Efforts
- Lafayette Utilities System Offers Restoration Progress
- SLEMCO Power Restoration Update
- Hurricane Delta Restoration Progress of Lafayette Utilities System
- SLEMCO Sends Crews to Concordia Electric to Restore Power
- Crews Assessing Damages, Restoring Power in Louisiana Following Hurricane Delta
- Restoration Updates with SLEMCO Utility Service
- SLEMCO Power Restoration Update 8-31-20
- Evacuations Routes for Traveling Motorists
Scroll for more content...