Kevin Bourque was arrested on Monday March 15, by the Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office on a warrant issued by the Youngsville Police Department. The Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office has placed him on paid administrative leave pending an internal affairs investigation regarding those allegations. He will remain on leave until that investigation is concluded. According to the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office website , Bourque was charged with Tampering with Surveillance System $5000, Criminal Trespass, Obstruction of Justice $5,000, Unauthorized Entry of an Inhab $20,000, Entry on or Remaining in Place. He is not in jail at this time. According to officials On March 5, 2021 Officers with the Youngsville Police Department responded to a call for service. Upon making contact, it was discovered that the incident involved a female and an off duty Lafayette Parish Sheriff Deputy. A report was filed and sent to the Lafayette Parish District Attorneys office. Officers applied for and were granted a probable cause warrant signed by a district judge. The accused was arrested without incident. No further information on this matter will be released.
Kevin Bourque was arrested on Monday by the Lafayette Sheriff’s Office on a warrant issued by the Youngsville Police Department.
Posted: Mar 17, 2021 11:43 AM
Updated: Mar 17, 2021 3:45 PM
- Lafayette Deputy Placed on Administrative Leave Pending Internal Affairs Investigation
- Two Vehicle Accident Leaves One with Critical Injuries; Charges Pending
- Crowley Police Investigating Home Invasion and Stabbing; Charges are pending
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Deputies Investigating Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Lafayette Police Investigating Homicide
- Festival International Food
- Festival International is Back!
- Lafayette Police Investigating Fatal Crash
- Lafayette Parish Hurricane Evacuation Routes Leaving From Lafayette Parish
- Venus Soileau Named Virtual Learning Administrator of Lafayette Online Academy
Scroll for more content...