Joseph Delahoussaye of Lafayette pled guilty to one count of Manslaughter in the death of Racheal Alexander and one count of Manslaughter and one count of Armed Robbery in the death of Bobby "BJ" Duplechin. ln exchange for his pleas of gullty, Duplechin was sentenced to 40 years Hard Labor on each count of Manslaughter, with each of those terms to run consecutively (for a total of 80years), along with 80 years Hard Labor on the count of Armed Robbery. The case was prosecuted by Donald H. Knecht, Jr. and Kenneth P. Hebert, and was investigated by the Lafayette Parish Sheriffs Office.
Joseph Delahoussaye of Lafayette pled guilty to one count of Manslaughter in the death of Racheal Alexander and one count of Manslaughter and one count of Armed Robbery in the death of Bobby "BJ" Duplechin.
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 9:14 AM
Updated: Apr 15, 2021 9:59 AM
- Lafayette Man Sentenced to 80 years in Death of Two; Charged with Two Counts of Manslaughter
- Lafayette Police arrest man for Wednesday attempted manslaughter
- Lafayette Man Arrested On Eight Counts of Burglary
- Lafayette Man Arrested on 7 Counts of Pornography Involving Juveniles
- Alexandria Man Charged on One Count of Third Degree Rape
- Man Arrested and Charged With Multiple Counts of Burglary
- Elton Man Charged with Four Counts of Domestics Abuse Battery
- Man charged with 5 homicide counts in deadly Waukesha crash
- Man Arrested with Upgraded Charge of Manslaughter After Alleged Road Rage Incident Leaves One Person Dead
- Lafayette Man Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
Scroll for more content...