As of Wednesday August 19, 2020, LSU is reporting 22 confirmed positive cases throughout their faculty and students. "We're excited to announce plans to reopen for on-campus instruction this fall. As we return to traditional on-campus operations, we want to assure the LSU community that safety is our guidepost. We will follow all CDC and state safety guidance, and will do everything possible to protect the health of our students, faculty and staff,"announced LSU officials. Updates and modifications to fall reopening will be communicated on this site in the coming weeks. All information provided is subject to change if the public health and safety situation changes. Download the "Roadmap to Fall 2020" for comprehensive information on our guiding principles as we return to campus as well as our plans to keep everyone safe and healthy, including specific guides for students and employees.
photo courtesy of lsu.com
As of Wednesday August 19, 2020, LSU is reporting 22 confirmed positive cases throughout their faculty and students.
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 5:38 PM
Updated: Aug 19, 2020 6:00 PM
- LSU Reports 22 Positive COVID-19 Cases Throughout their Community
- Ed Orgeron Reviews LSU Scrimmage
- Postponement, outbreaks: LSU Game Postponed Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- LSU Soccer Match Against Auburn Postponed
- LSU Pitcher Matthew Beck Named to 2020 SEC Baseball Community Service Team
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office Daily Arrest Report July 22, 2020
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office Daily Booking Report September 22, 2020
Scroll for more content...