Jamie Angelle, Chief Communications Officer for Lafayette Consolidated Government , joined News 15 at 6 to provide an update on restoration efforts and curfew in Lafayette Parish.
LCG provides an update on restoration efforts and curfew in Lafayette Parish
Posted: Oct 10, 2020 7:03 PM
- LCG Provides an Update on Restoration Efforts and Curfew in Lafayette Parish
- LCG Offers Storm Damage Assessment Form for Lafayette Parish Residents
- Vermilion Parish Coastal Restoration Efforts During 2020
- Lafayette Utilities System has Begun Restoration Efforts
- LCG Encourages Lafayette Parish Residents Affected by Storm, to Fill Out Damage Assestment Form
- Lafayette Parish Council Meeting Update
- LCG: Lafayette Bars to Remain Closed Under Phase 3 Order
- LCG Reminds of Fireworks Laws, Safety
- Lafayette Parish Hurricane Delta Recovery Update
- SLEMCO Provides an Update on their Restoration Efforts After Delta
Scroll for more content...