Joe Thompson, Owner of Crisp Catering, joined News15 at Noon to share some camping hacks for National Camping Month!
Check out his easy breakfast recipe:
● Karen’s Naturals Just Raspberries
● 2 Tbsp. Barney Butter of your choice
● ½ cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
● ¾ Tbsp. chia seeds
● 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
● ½ cup rolled oats
1. Take a mason jar, and fill with milk, chia seeds, Barney Butter and maple syrup. Stir until combined.
2. Add your oats and stir a little more. Ensure all oats are immersed in milk.
3. Secure with your lid and chill for at least 6 hours.
4. Garnish with Karen’s Naturals freeze-dried fruits of your choice.