On December 21, 2020, deputies were dispatched to a residence in, Iowa, Louisiana in reference to a Domestic Disturbance in progress. When deputies arrived they spoke with the complainant and discovered the complainant and her friend had been in an argument. Deputies also discovered narcotics at the scene. Brandy Lea Brown, 38, of Iowa,was arrested for taking medication from the complainant. Brandy was charged with one count LARS: 14:108 Resisting arrest, one count of LARS: 40:966 C.(2) (a) possession of marijuana, one count of LARS: 40:1023 possession of drug paraphernalia, one count of LARS: 14:402 taking contraband into a penal facility, one count of LARS: 40:966.C possession of CDS schedule IV, one count of LARS: 14:67.B.4 theft less than a value of $1,000, one count of LARS: 40:1060.13 sale, distribution, or possession of legend drug without prescription or order. Deputies at the parish jail discovered Brown had two marijuana joints hidden in her clothing during their search.
Deputies were dispatched to a residence in, Iowa, Louisiana in reference to a Domestic Disturbance in progress.
Posted: Dec 22, 2020 11:23 AM
- Iowa Woman Arrested for Possession of Narcotics
- Two Opelousas Men Arrested For Possession of Narcotics
- Three Fanklin Men Arrested for Possession of Narcotics and Paraphernalia
- Franklin Man Arrested for Possession of Narcotics and Stolen Firearms
- Oberlin Man Arrested for Possession of Firearms and Narcotics in the Presence of a Juvenile
- Search for Stolen Gun Leads to Four Being Arrested for Possession of Narcotics
- Staff Finds Narcotics in Tenants Room; Woman Arrested
- Traffic Stop Leads to Narcotics Arrest
- Second Suspect Wanted In Connection With Narcotics Investigation Arrested
- Four Subjects Arrested on Weapons and Narcotics Charges
Scroll for more content...