On December 21, 2020, deputies were dispatched to a residence in, Iowa, Louisiana in reference to a Domestic Disturbance in progress. When deputies arrived they spoke with the complainant and discovered the complainant and her friend had been in an argument. Deputies also discovered narcotics at the scene. Brandy Lea Brown, 38, of Iowa,was arrested for taking medication from the complainant. Brandy was charged with one count LARS: 14:108 Resisting arrest, one count of LARS: 40:966 C.(2) (a) possession of marijuana, one count of LARS: 40:1023 possession of drug paraphernalia, one count of LARS: 14:402 taking contraband into a penal facility, one count of LARS: 40:966.C possession of CDS schedule IV, one count of LARS: 14:67.B.4 theft less than a value of $1,000, one count of LARS: 40:1060.13 sale, distribution, or possession of legend drug without prescription or order. Deputies at the parish jail discovered Brown had two marijuana joints hidden in her clothing during their search.
Deputies were dispatched to a residence in, Iowa, Louisiana in reference to a Domestic Disturbance in progress.
Posted: Dec 22, 2020 11:23 AM
- Iowa Woman Arrested for Possession of Narcotics
- Traffic Stop Leads to Narcotics Arrest
- Second Suspect Wanted In Connection With Narcotics Investigation Arrested
- Four Subjects Arrested on Weapons and Narcotics Charges
- Acadia Parish Sheriff's Office Narcotics Arrest October 30, 2020
- Store Shooting and Narcotics Arrests Made by Opelousas Police Department
- Brothers Arrested on Various Narcotics and Gun Charges
- Breaux Bridge Man Wanted on Narcotics Charges
- Vermilion Parish Sheriff's Office Made Several Arrests for Narcotics Related Offenses
- Two Vermilion Parish Men Arrested For Possession Of Child Pornography
Scroll for more content...