NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Loyola University says it is launching a new undergraduate public health degree. In a news release the school said that students in the fall will be able to pursue a bachelor’s of arts or science degree in public health and be able to minor in public health. The new degree program comes at a time when public health experts are often working flat out to understand and combat the coronavirus pandemic. Public health programs have seen a surge in student interest and enrollment. Loyola students could research such issues as disease patterns, how to prevent infectious disease outbreaks or how to design nutrition programs for vulnerable groups.
Photo courtesy of MGN
Loyola University says it is launching a new undergraduate public health degree.
Posted: Mar 13, 2021 10:04 AM
- In midst of pandemic, Loyola launches public health degree
- Louisiana, Loyola Men's Basketball Game Canceled
- The Pandemic and Mental Health
- Hampr Launches Presto Health Prescription Delivery Service
- Pandemic redefines 'public' access to government meetings
- Juvenile Arrested for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Man Wanted for Second Degree Rape
- Second Degree Murder Suspect Turns Himself In
- Man Wanted for Attempted First- Degree Murder
- Man Wanted for Attempted Second Degree Murder
Scroll for more content...