Lenisha Smith, FEMA Public Affairs Specialist, joined News 15 at 5 to discuss the options Hurricane Laura survivors have who have accepted FEMA rental assistance.
Hurricane Laura survivors who accepted FEMA rental assistance have options.
Posted: Oct 15, 2020 5:33 PM
- Hurricane Laura Survivors Who Accepted FEMA Rental Assistance Have Options
- FEMA Deadline to Register for Hurricane Laura Assistance is Tomorrow
- FEMA Deadline to Register for Hurricane Laura Assistance Extended
- FEMA Helping Hurricane Survivors Recover
- Hurricane Laura Disaster Assistance Information Session
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance Available Following Hurricane Laura
- Three Additional Parishes Approved for FEMA Individual Assistance Following Hurricane Laura
- FEMA Visiting Lafayette Hotels and Resources for Hurricane Laura Evacuees
- Transportation Assistance for Hurricane Laura Evacuees in Acadiana
- Hurricane Delta Survivors: Previous FEMA Help Doesn’t Affect Eligibility
Scroll for more content...