Dr. Tyson Green with the Center of Orthopedics in Lake Charles joined News 15 Today to discuss impacts on the medical community.
Hurricane Laura's impact on the medical community.
Posted: Sep 2, 2020 9:39 AM
- Hurricane Laura's Impact on the Medical Community
- AT&T Donates $150,000 to Support Communities Impacted by Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Storm Debris Pickup
- Hurricane Laura causes wetland pollution
- LSU AG Talks Hurricane Laura Impact on Agriculture
- Laptops Needed For Children Impacted By Hurricane Laura
- Hurricane Laura Impacts Ability to Collect Lifesaving Blood Donations
- Hurricane Laura: T-Mobile Waives Overages For Impacted Customers
- Raising Cane’s Looks to Bring Relief to Local Communities Impacted by Hurricane Laura
- Community Coffee Company Launches Hurricane Laura Relief Efforts
Scroll for more content...