Durin lockdown and Phase one of the Covid-19 pandemci, local court systems were shuttered almost completely. Now in Phase 2, there are some important things you need to know if you have to take care of legal matters.
Local lawyer explains what residents need to know if they have to go to the courthouse.
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 3:54 PM
- How Are The Court Systems Operating In Phase 2? Local Lawyer Shares Important Tips You Should Know
- UPDATE: Lafayette Parish School System will Remain in Phase 2
- Lafayette Parish School System to Remain in Phase 2 After Governor Moves to Phase 3
- Lafayette Parish School System Talks Classroom Safety Tips
- Important Election Day Links
- State Fire Marshal's Office Shares Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
- What Is Qualified Immunity? Local First Amendment Lawyer Explains
- Local Lawyer Discusses LCG's Lawsuit Against Man Behind Antifa Scare
- Local Lawyer Explains Whether LCG Lawsuit Constitutes Free Speech
- Lafayette City Court Building Closure and Availability of Limited Court Operations
Scroll for more content...