Lafayette, La (KADN) - Healing House was named this months winner of Dudley DeBosiers Non-Profit of the Month. The mission of Healing House is to provide support and education for grieving children, their caregivers, and the Acadiana Community. Their vision is that no child will have to grieve alone. To learn more about Healing House visit their Facebook page here.
Healing House Named Non-Profit of The Month
Posted: Aug 4, 2021 4:01 PM
- Healing House Named Non-Profit of The Month
- National Safe Digging Month
- Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Celebrating Older Americans Month
- Suicide Awareness Month
- Lafayette Non-Profit Holds Annual New Hope Giving Days Fundraiser
- New Grant To Help Small Businesses and Non-Profits
- Meaningful Minds of Louisiana Named as Nonprofit of the Month for June
- Longtime Trump Adviser Kellyanne Conway to Leave the White House at the End of the Month
- QUIZ: Name The Famous Destination
Scroll for more content...