THIBODAUX, La. (AP) — A former principal at a south Louisiana middle school has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a teenager. Lafourche Parish Sheriff Craig Webre says 44-year-old Ashleigh Landry, of Raceland, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile. She has since been released on $25,000 bond. It was unknown if she has an attorney who could speak on her behalf. Multiple news outlets report Landry had served as principal of Lockport Middle School, but her employment recently ended. Detectives began investigating Landry earlier this month after learning she had exchanged sexual messages with a teenage boy.
A former principal at a south Louisiana middle school has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a teenager.
Posted: Mar 25, 2021 3:51 PM
- Former principal arrested for allegedly having sex with teen
- Suspect Arrested for Allegedly Shooting Towards Traffic
- Eunice High School Assistant Principal Arrested for Child Cruelty
- Champagne Named Principal of Broussard Middle School
- LPSS Announces New Principals at Four Schools
- Man Arrested on Multiple Sex Offenses
- Felon Arrested for Allegedly Having a Gun on School Grounds
- Jeanerette Man Allegedly Arrested for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Melville Man Arrested for Allegedly Touching a Juvenile Inappropriately
- Leblanc Elementary Principal Celebrated for Winning Louisiana Elementary Principal of the Year
Scroll for more content...