The statewide mask mandate issued by Governor John Bel Edwards raises a lot of questions. First Amendment Attorney, Alex Stanford breaks down the mandate and Attorney General Jeff Landry's criticisim of the mandate.
First Amendment Lawyer Breaks Down Mask Mandate
Posted: Jul 17, 2020 8:55 PM
Updated: Jul 17, 2020 9:04 PM
- First Amendment Lawyer Breaks Down Mask Mandate
- What Is Qualified Immunity? Local First Amendment Lawyer Explains
- Lafayette Consolidated Government Recognizes Statewide Mask Mandate
- Blue Cross Urges Louisianians to Comply with Statewide Mask Mandate
- Attorney General Jeff Landry Releases His Opinion on Mask Mandate
- Sheriff Mike Couvillon Makes Statement on Governors Mask Mandate
- Music Educators Navigating Mask Mandates and Social Distancing
- Cook Withdraws Support for a Local Mask Mandate
- Louisiana's neighboring states get rid of mask mandates
- Many People in Acadiana Are Wearing Masks in Public Whether They Are for Masks or Not Because of Mask Mandate
Scroll for more content...